<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6280862?origin\x3dhttps://melxxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Open links in secondary window
;THA ONE.

mell-'


;just because i am me;
and eu are, well, just eu.


VENEZIAAAA; Italia.

;STATEMENT.


paradoxical ; whimsical.
eu can't really handle me.

define me?

eu're a divine BITCH.

;THE MOMENTune.

#Sonohra;
Love Show

;SCREAM to me.


;THEM.
;885566.
;aleney.
;alvina.
;amanda'ang.
;amanda'tan.
;amylia.
;andry.
;baoying.
;barry.
;bayoe.
;bell.
;brittany.
;carolyn.
;capri.
;charlene.
;corinna.
;crystal.
;damian.
;daphne.
;deenah.
;dragon.
;ellie.
;enhui.
;enyi.
;engkhye.
;eugene.
;fion.
;guojie.
;hana.
;huichong.
;hweeying.
;jaclyn.
;jared.
;jasmine.
;jecka.
;jeremy.
;jessica'pang
;jester.
;jingxuan.
;joanna.
;junhao.
;kennyboi.
;laura.
;lester&jeremy.
;linette.
;lisa.
;louis.
;lynette.
;marcus'ee.
;marcus'tan.
;meikwan.
;melissa.
;michael.
;michelle.
;momoko.
;naza.
;nicholas.
;nurul.
;pearlynn.
;polynn.
;qingxiang.
;rebecca.
;rencey.
;rita.
;ruoci.
;sarah.
;shannon.
;sharon.
;shanshan.
;sharania.
;smelly.
;stanley.
;steffie.
;stephanie.
;vannie.
;vivien.
;weiboon.
;weihao.
;weihao'c.
;weixian.
;weixiong.
;wengfai.
;yeouyun.
;yingz.
;yueyue.
;zhenghang.


;PAST memoirs.
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009


;GETTA me.
@ mailey.
;friendster.
;myspace.
;facebook.



eXTReMe Tracker
`and tha mel fanclub keeps rollin. >D
Sunday, April 26, 2009



Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed

You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know

Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes

Cause in your eyes

I'd like to stay...


*mwahs @ 4:47 AM