<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6280862?origin\x3dhttps://melxxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Open links in secondary window
;THA ONE.

mell-'


;just because i am me;
and eu are, well, just eu.


VENEZIAAAA; Italia.

;STATEMENT.


paradoxical ; whimsical.
eu can't really handle me.

define me?

eu're a divine BITCH.

;THE MOMENTune.

#Sonohra;
Love Show

;SCREAM to me.


;THEM.
;885566.
;aleney.
;alvina.
;amanda'ang.
;amanda'tan.
;amylia.
;andry.
;baoying.
;barry.
;bayoe.
;bell.
;brittany.
;carolyn.
;capri.
;charlene.
;corinna.
;crystal.
;damian.
;daphne.
;deenah.
;dragon.
;ellie.
;enhui.
;enyi.
;engkhye.
;eugene.
;fion.
;guojie.
;hana.
;huichong.
;hweeying.
;jaclyn.
;jared.
;jasmine.
;jecka.
;jeremy.
;jessica'pang
;jester.
;jingxuan.
;joanna.
;junhao.
;kennyboi.
;laura.
;lester&jeremy.
;linette.
;lisa.
;louis.
;lynette.
;marcus'ee.
;marcus'tan.
;meikwan.
;melissa.
;michael.
;michelle.
;momoko.
;naza.
;nicholas.
;nurul.
;pearlynn.
;polynn.
;qingxiang.
;rebecca.
;rencey.
;rita.
;ruoci.
;sarah.
;shannon.
;sharon.
;shanshan.
;sharania.
;smelly.
;stanley.
;steffie.
;stephanie.
;vannie.
;vivien.
;weiboon.
;weihao.
;weihao'c.
;weixian.
;weixiong.
;wengfai.
;yeouyun.
;yingz.
;yueyue.
;zhenghang.


;PAST memoirs.
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009


;GETTA me.
@ mailey.
;friendster.
;myspace.
;facebook.



eXTReMe Tracker
`and tha mel fanclub keeps rollin. >D
Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby I will soon be leaving
And I know that you are feeling down (that you are feeling down)
But every week I'll send a letter
To let you know my love will never change (my love will never change)
I promise you I always feel the same

So remember in your heart
Baby when we are apart
There is no need for crying
Cause even if I am

Halfway around the world
That won't stop me from loving you
Halfway around the world
I'll still be feeling the way I do and now
I wanna hold you baby
Cause I'm gonna miss you like crazy
Even if I'm halfway around the world

Baby when the miles are growing
You and I will still be going strong (still be going strong)
No matter what your friends are saying
Don't give up on what you're waiting for (what you're waiting for)
Cause one day I'll be knocking on your door

So remember in your heart
Baby when we are apart
There is no need for crying
Cause even if I am

Halfway around the world
That won't stop me from loving you
Halfway around the world
I'll still be feeling the way I do and now
I wanna hold you baby
Cause I'm gonna miss you like crazy
Even if I'm halfway around the world

If I could
You know that I would
Find a way to stay for good
But I must go now
I wanna hold you baby
Cause I'm gonna miss you like crazy
Even if I'm

Halfway around the world
That won't stop me from loving you (that won't stop me)
Halfway around the world
I'll still be feeling the way I do and now (the way I do)
I wanna hold you baby
Cause I'm gonna miss you like crazy
Even if I'm halfway around the world


***

imma back in the land of rising sun. everythin's hollow, except for the stomach cause pizzahut was the first and only person i'd called in japan.

its gonna take me awhile to get use to the changes, and smile through everyday. obviously i will, just gimme like a few days. blame it on the over-emotional DNA in me thankew.

then again, we are really the 'half half people'.

life, eh? definitely way bitchier than me.


*mwahs @ 5:54 PM