Saturday, December 09, 2006
S-E-7-E-N;SE7EN qualities that I want my potential bf/gf to have -☆
;be honest!
;be tanned. i dun want someone who is whiter than me. HAHAS.
;like kids, like elders cause that speaks alot about him
;goes to church.
;able to read my mood and mind within seconds.
;be funny and knowledgable.
;TALL. OK. I GOT SICK OF LOOKIN AT HOT SHORT JAP GUYS.
SE7EN things that scare me -☆
;cockroaches.
;when somethin's bad about to happen, and i can do nothin about it.
;death of love ones.
;sound of nails scratchin blackboard.
;everything that i had been livin in is nothing but a lie.
;no chocolate.
;no food.
SE7EN random songs at the moment -☆
;bigbang - forever with eu.
;flytothesky - 피
;javier - if i never get to heaven
;RBD - tu amor
;marques houston - circle.
;aqua timez - 千の夜を超えて
;UVERworld - 君の好きなうた
SE7EN things I like most -☆
;ethan.
;family & relatives.
;friends. ALL.
;my nano; dslite; cellphone.
;tiffany&co.
;chocolate.
;my bed.
;money money money.
SE7EN important things in my room -☆
;ELECTRICAL BLANKET. it's SO cold now T_T
;laptop. no life without it.
;full length mirror.
;television.
;bed. and the things on top.
;closet and shoe closet. too many clothes and shoes.
;stove. i need food.
SE7EN random facts about me -☆
;no shoppin; no life.
;i think muachee and fishball are cute.
;imma weird beyond reasons.
;think alot. ALOT.
;eat alot of junkfood.
;spazz.
;cute to the extreme obviously.
SE7EN things I planned to do before I die -☆
;bungee jumpin at grand canyon.
;screamed, "YOU'RE HOT!" to my boy in the middle of the street.
;shop for the WHOLE day, buyin things without lookin at the price tags.
;travel around the world. i mean it.
;make a difference in someone's life.
;marry and have children, and be the coolest grandma ever.
;earn at least 10 million HAHAS.
SE7EN things I say the most -☆
;야!
;아이구~
;mother effin.
;freakin.
;えっ? そう!
;でしょう!
;なんか...
SE7EN celebrity crushes -☆
;jay chou.
;danny im.
;tempo.
;jiyong.
;josh hartnett.
;orlando bloom.
;hwanhee.
no wookie in there, i feel bad. >D
*mwahs @ 12:45 PM