Wednesday, September 27, 2006
petrified;
the result of the 1st screenin is annoucing tomorrow. imma goin crazy while i can't see rence or ken online. imma going crazy.
Dear God,
I ask for your blessings as I will be getting my 1st screening results back tomorrow. PLEASE let me get through the 1st screening, and of course, the interview and test followed up. PLEASE let me get into Waseda's SILS Lord. I REALLY want to go into that school and did my parents and Lord proud. Please grant me this wish Lord. As I promised, I will go to church again once I passed through everything to thank you and to worship you.
I'm sorry for not going to the church so often nowadays, but I promise you that I will start going back to church after 13th October. Lord this is what I had promised and I will carry it out. Please believe in me as I am your daughter. Please bless me and please let me pass through the screenings.
Our father in heaven
Holy be your name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
On earth as in in heaven
Give us today our daily bread
And forgive us our sins
As we forgive those who'd sinned against us
Do not bring us to the test
But to deliver us from evil
AMEN.
*mwahs @ 3:58 PM