<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6280862?origin\x3dhttps://melxxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Open links in secondary window
;THA ONE.

mell-'


;just because i am me;
and eu are, well, just eu.


VENEZIAAAA; Italia.

;STATEMENT.


paradoxical ; whimsical.
eu can't really handle me.

define me?

eu're a divine BITCH.

;THE MOMENTune.

#Sonohra;
Love Show

;SCREAM to me.


;THEM.
;885566.
;aleney.
;alvina.
;amanda'ang.
;amanda'tan.
;amylia.
;andry.
;baoying.
;barry.
;bayoe.
;bell.
;brittany.
;carolyn.
;capri.
;charlene.
;corinna.
;crystal.
;damian.
;daphne.
;deenah.
;dragon.
;ellie.
;enhui.
;enyi.
;engkhye.
;eugene.
;fion.
;guojie.
;hana.
;huichong.
;hweeying.
;jaclyn.
;jared.
;jasmine.
;jecka.
;jeremy.
;jessica'pang
;jester.
;jingxuan.
;joanna.
;junhao.
;kennyboi.
;laura.
;lester&jeremy.
;linette.
;lisa.
;louis.
;lynette.
;marcus'ee.
;marcus'tan.
;meikwan.
;melissa.
;michael.
;michelle.
;momoko.
;naza.
;nicholas.
;nurul.
;pearlynn.
;polynn.
;qingxiang.
;rebecca.
;rencey.
;rita.
;ruoci.
;sarah.
;shannon.
;sharon.
;shanshan.
;sharania.
;smelly.
;stanley.
;steffie.
;stephanie.
;vannie.
;vivien.
;weiboon.
;weihao.
;weihao'c.
;weixian.
;weixiong.
;wengfai.
;yeouyun.
;yingz.
;yueyue.
;zhenghang.


;PAST memoirs.
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009


;GETTA me.
@ mailey.
;friendster.
;myspace.
;facebook.



eXTReMe Tracker
`and tha mel fanclub keeps rollin. >D
Wednesday, January 11, 2006

stickwitu;

Oohooh ooh oohooh ooh...
C'mon!

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
Seems like everybody is breaking up
And throwing their love away
But I know I got a good thing right here
That's why I say (Hey)

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

I don't wanna go another day
So I'm telling you, exactly what is on my mind
See the way we ride, in our private lives
Ain't nobody gettin' in between
I want you to know that, you're the only one for me (one for me)

(What I'm sayin')
Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

And now, ain't nothing else I can need
And now, I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me
I got you, we'll be making love endlessly
I'm with you (baby I'm with you)
Baby you're with me (baby you're with me, higher)

So don't cha worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you, and you know me
And that's all that counts

So don't cha worry about
People hanging around
They ain't bringing us down
I know you, and you know me
And that's, that's why I say (Hey)

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u (come on)
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick wit u forever
Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick wit u
You know how to appreciate me, I must stick wit u, my baby
Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick wit u


this is fer EU. who had been with me. i HEART eu.

<3


*mwahs @ 11:36 AM