<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6280862?origin\x3dhttps://melxxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Open links in secondary window
;THA ONE.

mell-'


;just because i am me;
and eu are, well, just eu.


VENEZIAAAA; Italia.

;STATEMENT.


paradoxical ; whimsical.
eu can't really handle me.

define me?

eu're a divine BITCH.

;THE MOMENTune.

#Sonohra;
Love Show

;SCREAM to me.


;THEM.
;885566.
;aleney.
;alvina.
;amanda'ang.
;amanda'tan.
;amylia.
;andry.
;baoying.
;barry.
;bayoe.
;bell.
;brittany.
;carolyn.
;capri.
;charlene.
;corinna.
;crystal.
;damian.
;daphne.
;deenah.
;dragon.
;ellie.
;enhui.
;enyi.
;engkhye.
;eugene.
;fion.
;guojie.
;hana.
;huichong.
;hweeying.
;jaclyn.
;jared.
;jasmine.
;jecka.
;jeremy.
;jessica'pang
;jester.
;jingxuan.
;joanna.
;junhao.
;kennyboi.
;laura.
;lester&jeremy.
;linette.
;lisa.
;louis.
;lynette.
;marcus'ee.
;marcus'tan.
;meikwan.
;melissa.
;michael.
;michelle.
;momoko.
;naza.
;nicholas.
;nurul.
;pearlynn.
;polynn.
;qingxiang.
;rebecca.
;rencey.
;rita.
;ruoci.
;sarah.
;shannon.
;sharon.
;shanshan.
;sharania.
;smelly.
;stanley.
;steffie.
;stephanie.
;vannie.
;vivien.
;weiboon.
;weihao.
;weihao'c.
;weixian.
;weixiong.
;wengfai.
;yeouyun.
;yingz.
;yueyue.
;zhenghang.


;PAST memoirs.
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009


;GETTA me.
@ mailey.
;friendster.
;myspace.
;facebook.



eXTReMe Tracker
`and tha mel fanclub keeps rollin. >D
Thursday, December 08, 2005

sweeett;

readin back my old entries on school, trainings, carnivals, sports dae, outings and all tha whatever things that i had been through reallie brings me back alot of sweet memories.

ohhhhhhh wells. not to go into tha dramatic mood [which i am so capable of] but, WELL. i reallie miss the people. JA peeps, AES peeps, muh badminton team, tha 7rawkers, and basicallie EVERYONE.

like;;

tha time weihao, ken, sharania, lu, weixian, me, weixiong, jared, nick, eugene and i spent timeeees doin tha pixtionarie.

tha night before tha carnival, where we tonned at jeremy's house. mad night.

tha sentosa trips.

tha endless lame jokes.

AW.

i miss eu guys, ALOT. do takecare of euurself <3


random note, bold it if it fits eu.

* I miss somebody right now.
* I don't watch much TV these days.
* I love olives.
* I own lots of books.
* I wear glasses or contact lenses.
* I love to play video games, but I'm very picky with them.
* I've tried marijuana.
* I've watched porn movies.
* I have been in a threesome.
* I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship.
* I believe honesty is usually always the best policy.
* I curse all the time.
* I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
* I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
* I'm TOTALLY smart.
* I have broken someone's bones.
* I have a secret that I am afraid to reveal.
* I hate the rain.
* I'm paranoid at times.
* I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
* I need/want money right now.
* I love sushi.
* I talk really, really fast, sometimes.
* I have long hair.
* I have lost money in Las Vegas.
* I have at least one sibling.
* I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
* I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.
* I like the way that I look.
* I have lied to a good friend in the last 6 months. [WHITE LIE]
* I know how to cornrow.
* I am usually pessimistic.
* I have a lot of mood swings.
* I think prostitution should be legalized.
* I think Britney Spears is pretty.
* I slept with a roommate.
* I have a hidden talent.
* I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar I have.
* I have a lot of friends.
* I am currently single.
* I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
* I love to shop. [this should be in more than bold]
* I enjoy window shopping.
* I would rather shop than eat.
* I would classify myself as ghetto.
* I'm bourgie and have worn a sweater tied around my shoulders.
* I'm obsessed with my blog.
* I don't hate anyone. I dislike them. [except michael ballack]
* I'm a pretty good dancer. [at least, this is what they say xD]
* I'm completely embarrassed to be seen with my mother.
* I have a cellphone.
* I believe in God.
* I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
* I've rejected someone before.
* I currently like someone. [imma not sure, so yeahs hahas]
* I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
* I want to have children in the future.
* I have changed a diaper before.
* I've called the cops on a friend before.
* I am a member of the Tom Green fan club.
* I'm not allergic to anything.
* I have a lot to learn.
* I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger.
* I am shy around the opposite sex.
* I'm online 24/7, even as an away message.
* I have at least 5 away messages saved.
* I have tried alcohol or drugs before.
* I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
* I own the "South Park" movie.
* I have avoided assignments at work/school to be on blog.
* When I was a kid I played "the birds and the bees" with a neighbor or chum.
* I enjoy some country music.
* I would die for my best friends.
* I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
* I watch soap operas whenever I can, Korean to be exact.
* I'm obsessive, and often a perfectionist.
* I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
* I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
* I know all the words to Slick Rick's "Children's Story".
* Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
* I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I love it.
* I have dated a close friend's ex.
* I like surveys/memes.
* I am happy at this moment.
* I'm obsessed with guys.
* Democrat.
* Conservative Republican.
* I am punk rockish.
* I am preppy.
* I go for older guys/girls, not younger.
* I study for tests most of the time, all the time.
* I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.
* I love my job.
* I am comfortable with who I am right now.
* I spend ridiculous amounts of money on makeup.
* I believe in prophetic dreams.
* I plan on achieving a major goal/dream.
* I am proficient on a musical instrument.
* I hate office jobs.
* I love sci-fi movies.
* I think water rules.
* I went to college out of state.
* I am adopted.
* I like sausage.
* I am a pyro.
* I have thrown up from crying too much.
* I have been intentionally hurt by people that I loved.
* I love kisses.
* I fall for the worst people and have been hurt every time.
* I can't live without black eyeliner.
* I think my school is awesome.
* I think pigtails serve a purpose.
* I don't know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
* I usually like covers better than originals.
* I don't like multi-textured ice cream.
* I think John Cusack is adorable.
* I can't whistle.
* I have ridden/owned a horse.
* I still have every journal I've ever written in.
* I can't stick to a diet. [because i never do them?]
* I talk in my sleep.
* I've often thought that I was born in the wrong century.
* I try to forget things by drowning them out with loads of distractions.
* I would not be friends with them if they weren't family.
* I have a tattoo.
* I can't stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
* I am a caffeine junkie.
* I read trashy romance novels and I am ashamed.
* I love wrestling.
* I am completely tree-huggy spiritual, and I'm not ashamed at all.
* If I knew I would get away with it, I would commit at least one murder.
* I cosplayed or know what cosplaying is.
* I will collect anything, and the more nonsensical, the better.
* I enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner.
* I'm an artist, frustrated.
* I have a goal to collect every Johnny Depp movie ever made.
* I am ambidextrous.
* I sleep with so many stuffed animals; I can hardly fit on my bed.
* My computer has a name.
* If it weren't for having to see other people naked, I'd live in a nudist colony.
* I hate my toes.
* I did this Meme even though I wasn't tagged by the person who took it before me.
* I have more friends on the internet than in real life.
* I have lived in either three different states or countries.
* I am extremely flexible.
* I love hugs more than kisses.
* I want to own my own business.
* I smoke or have tried cigarettes.
* I have met a star from ABC's LOST.
* Nobody has ever said I'm normal.
* Sad movies, games, fics and the like can cause a trickle of tears every now and then.
* I am proficient in the use of many types of firearms and combat weapons.
* I like the way women look in stylized men's suits.
* I don't like it when people are displeased or seem displeased with me.
* I have been described as a dreamer or likely to have my head up in the clouds.
* I have played tennis with my non dominant hand before.
* I have played strip poker with someone else before.
* I read the labels on food, shampoo, and other things .
*I have emotional problems for which I have sought professional help.
* I believe in ghosts and the paranormal.
* I can't stand being alone.
* I have at least one obsession at any given time.
* I weigh myself, pee/poo, and then weigh myself again.
* I consistently spend way too much money on obsessions-of-the-moment.
* I'm a judgmental asshole.
* I'm a HUGE drama-queen.
* I have traveled on more than one continent.
* I was a Spice Girls fan and I'm proud of it.
* I sometimes wish my father would just disappear, but I never mean it.
* I have seen every single episode of more than one television show.
* I need people to tell me I'm good at something in order to feel that I am.
* I am a Libertarian.
* I can sing songs in languages I don't speak.
* I could speak more than one language.
*I can fall asleep even if the whole room is as noisy as it can be.
* I am very confused.
* I believe that everything ends.
* I like happy endings.
* I ask too many questions.
* I am a closet philanthropist.
* I can recite all 50 states in alphabetical order, from memory.
* I would rather read than watch TV.
* I like reading fact more than fiction.
* I have pulled an all-nighter on an assignment I was given a month to do.
* I have at one time considered becoming an assassin using only a knife and a pack of gum.
* My parents never gave me a set allowance.
* I have spent the night in a train station or other public place.
* I have been so upset over my physical gender that I cried.
* I have more pets than I have good friends.
* I have ridden in a vintage airplane.
* I maintain that Marmite is magically delicious.
* I am obsessed with Victorian literature.
* I love to travel.
* I have a talent for complicating people's lives unintentionally.
* I go completely out of control when I'm on my period.
* I’ve run away from home.
* Internet friendships freak me out.
* I don't like uneven numbers.
* I think I have a mild case of OCD.
* I have crushes on numerous television characters.
* I am the first in my family to graduate high school.
* I can't live without my watch. I have no sense of time.
* I spend a lot of time rehearsing scenarios in my head about really inconsquential things.
* I talk to myself far too much.
* School takes up 50% or more of my time.
* I'm known for singing in the shower.
* It is illegal for me to have any type of life.
* I'm a bandie, geek and jock all in one!
* I put myself down alot.
* I'm a Backstreet Boys fan. And I'm not 12.
* I know what Glamorous Indie Rock 'N Roll is.
* I live in a dorm on a college campus.
* I've often wondered whether robin from batman was gay.
* I try to write down my dreams as soon as I wake up so I could recall them in the future.
* I want to cry over something that's made me happy, and I haven't experienced that yet.
* I haven't expereinced what it feels like to be in love yet.
* I've done numerous offenses in school... and I've only been caught ONCE.
* I don't read romance novels.
* I can drink 1 liter of Coke in one sitting.
* I wish i could reach the lrt station at katipunan.
* I think Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance (MCR) is teh HOTTEST emo guy on the face of the planet!
* I wish I was a professional snowboarder and runner.
* I'd be happy not to be your friend anymore but I don't know how to tell you.




this is LONG.


*mwahs @ 4:07 PM