<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6280862?origin\x3dhttps://melxxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Open links in secondary window
;THA ONE.

mell-'


;just because i am me;
and eu are, well, just eu.


VENEZIAAAA; Italia.

;STATEMENT.


paradoxical ; whimsical.
eu can't really handle me.

define me?

eu're a divine BITCH.

;THE MOMENTune.

#Sonohra;
Love Show

;SCREAM to me.


;THEM.
;885566.
;aleney.
;alvina.
;amanda'ang.
;amanda'tan.
;amylia.
;andry.
;baoying.
;barry.
;bayoe.
;bell.
;brittany.
;carolyn.
;capri.
;charlene.
;corinna.
;crystal.
;damian.
;daphne.
;deenah.
;dragon.
;ellie.
;enhui.
;enyi.
;engkhye.
;eugene.
;fion.
;guojie.
;hana.
;huichong.
;hweeying.
;jaclyn.
;jared.
;jasmine.
;jecka.
;jeremy.
;jessica'pang
;jester.
;jingxuan.
;joanna.
;junhao.
;kennyboi.
;laura.
;lester&jeremy.
;linette.
;lisa.
;louis.
;lynette.
;marcus'ee.
;marcus'tan.
;meikwan.
;melissa.
;michael.
;michelle.
;momoko.
;naza.
;nicholas.
;nurul.
;pearlynn.
;polynn.
;qingxiang.
;rebecca.
;rencey.
;rita.
;ruoci.
;sarah.
;shannon.
;sharon.
;shanshan.
;sharania.
;smelly.
;stanley.
;steffie.
;stephanie.
;vannie.
;vivien.
;weiboon.
;weihao.
;weihao'c.
;weixian.
;weixiong.
;wengfai.
;yeouyun.
;yingz.
;yueyue.
;zhenghang.


;PAST memoirs.
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009


;GETTA me.
@ mailey.
;friendster.
;myspace.
;facebook.



eXTReMe Tracker
`and tha mel fanclub keeps rollin. >D
Saturday, March 12, 2005

Eight o'clock, Monday night and I'm waitin'
To finally talk to a girl, a little cooler than me
Her name is Nona, she's a rocker with a nose ring
She wears a two-way, but I'm not quite sure what that means

And when she walks
All the wind blows and the angels sing
She doesn't notice me

Cause she is watchin' wrestling
Creamin' over tough guys
Listenin' to rap-metal
Turntables in her eyes

It's like a bad movie
She is lookin' through me
If you were me, then you'd be
Screamin', someone shoot me
As I fail miserably
Tryin' to get the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want

She likes the Godsmack and I like Agent Orange
Her CD changer's full of singers
That are mad at their dad
She says, she'd like to score some reefer and a forty
She'll never know that
I'm the best that she'll never have

And when she walks
All the wind blows and the angels sing
She'll never notice me

Cause she is watchin' wrestling
Creamin' over tough guys
Listenin' to rap-metal
Turntables in her eyes
She likes 'em with a mustache
Racetrack season pass
Drivin' in a Trans-Am
Does a mullet make a man

It's like a bad movie
She is lookin' through me
If you were me, then you'd be
Screamin', someone shoot me
As I fail miserably
Tryin' to get the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want

There she goes again
With fishnets on, and dreadlocks in her hair
She broke my heart, I wanna be sedated
All I wanted was to see her naked

Now I am watchin' wrestling
Tryin' to be a tough guy
Listenin' to rap-meta
lTurntables in my eyes
I can't grow a mustache
And I ain't got no season pass
All I got's a moped, moped, moped

It's like a bad movie
She is lookin' through me
If you were me, then you'd be
Screamin', someone shoot me
As I fail miserably
Tryin' to get the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want

(There she goes again)
She's the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want
(There she goes again)
She's the girl all the bad guys want
She's the girl all the bad guys want


oh gosh i dunno whyie, but this song had been stuck in muh head fer lyke, 48 hours. holla.


*mwahs @ 12:14 PM