Monday, December 13, 2004
-groans. i am reallie tired.
had been dancin muh buttz off these daez with barry and capri. muh legs hurtz from da constant breakin which barry mekz mie do. arghs that guy NEVER rest. we're tryin to come up with a new routine fer xmas. hahas i knowe it'z weird but it'z fun to do some hiphop instead of da usual carols that they are doin in churches. i do hope that we will have a HUGE partay lyke last year though cause i dunno what hebron is up to nowe. carpi will lurve it cause that onlie means that her terenggu guy will come. and i will lurve it too cause DOMINIC is goin to be there. hahas.
i miss da usual xmas tree and hangin sockz when i am small. nowe it seemz so far awae cause hardlie anybody'z at home. and with
this incident, i dunch think i can veri much enjoy it. i karn wait fer next year though cause mum promise to re-celebrate xmas again so that means we'll get xmas tree, lotz of pressiez, hangin sockz even though we dun have a chimney, and XMAS PARTAYYY. =)))
i remembered last year, jo, ruoci, mie, eugene, rence and alvin spent da whole xmas eve together. we had steamboat at marina fer lyke 4 hours? hahas. then we wentta arcade and yeahs i still remember da VERI gayish guy tryin to do his thang on da ddr. then we mek our wae to town and we bought da santa cap! [rence and eugene, euur capz still with mie eu knowe?!] we played pool and dad called and told mie that he wun be back home fer xmas that year. i was SO disappointed cause he had promised to do so and he had missed that fer 2 yearz in a row. i remembered i cried and rence brot mie to da arcade and we kinda abused da 'house of dead' fer SO manie tymez cause we were releasin our anger and sadness together. that was one hella shootin xperience.
after that we ran all da wae to meritius because we were merely a few minutez to 12am and there was a MOB. there were people EVERYWHERE and they sprayed all sortz of bubble formz and ribbons and stuffx. we were rapped altogether, especiallie jo -winks. we spent lyke 15 minutez tryin to get to wisma and we spent
another 15 minutez to heeren. hahas. i remembered we were holdin handz altogether because we were scared that we would lost each other and stuffz and we mek alvin hold jo'z hand. HAHA.
after da crazie thangie, ruoci, rence and i wentta ter'z house and yeahs, it was weird and rence and i had lotz of fishtank-viewin moment. hahas. we went down to da playground and juz enjoyed da starz and everythang and it was FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN. they reallie painted muh xmas 2003 a freakin colourful one. and yeahs, thatz one hell xmas fer both rence and i.
we promised to celebrate xmas together again this year and i hope THIS time, rence and i doesn't hafta shoot da 'house of dead' so agressivelie and jo nort to get rape by da abunenes! =) and i seriouslie hope that i can spend da xmas with muh family. in da sense of, dad, mum and i. with addition of connie sis, eugene bro,
ETHAN, reis sis, william bro, and alvin bro will be nyce. hehehes! imagine ethanny with muh xmas santa cap!!! SO CUTEEEEEEEEE. -screammmmm.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
And I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I don't need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa Claus won't make me happy
With a toy on Christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I, I just wanna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won't make a list and send it
To the North Pole for St. Nick
I won't even stay awake
To hear those magic reindeer click
Cause I just want you here tonight
Holding onto me so tight
What more can I do
Oh baby, all I want for Christmas is you
All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of childrens'laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won't you bring me
The one I really need
Won't you please bring my baby to me
QuicklyI don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just wanna see my baby
Standing right outside my door
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby, all I want for Christmas is you
All I want for Christmas is you, baby
all i want fer xmas ish euu, josh hartnett.
*mwahs @ 7:37 PM