Friday, October 22, 2004
And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when you leave this year you won't be coming back
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down
These memories are playing like a film without sound
And I keep thinking of that night in June
I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
And then we got real cool
Stay at home talking on the telelphone with me
We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels
As we go on
We remember
All the times
We had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever
So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny
Will we still remember everything we learned in school
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man
Can we ever find a job that won't interfere with a tan
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels
As we go on
We remember
All the times
We had together
And as our lives change
Come whatever
We will still be
Friends Forever
La la la la
Yeah, yeah, yeah
La la la la
We will still be friends forever
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now
Can we survive it out ther
Can we make it somehow
I guess I though this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow as 'round
Will these memories fade when I leave this town
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly
this is dedicate to all da graduate stoodentz of aes 2004! yipeeeesx. i jux had da fynez dae of muh lyfe. first i hafta sae muh ***** are REAL! vien and meixi could tesify that alrite! euu guyz look amazinlie fyne.
alrite i am nort gonna go into detailz but itx definitelie fun dancin with weixiong, sam, nick, ken, junhao, louis and yeahs. it was SO fun. and SORRIE WEIHAO!!! i SWEAR i went lookin fer eu on da dancefloor but i didch found euu!!! i swear i will mek up on da promnite so stop callin mie 'never dance with mie de ren' alrite! i felt supa bad! hahax!
took millionz of picturex from lichong and carl'z cam cause da muh cam diex on mie. what freak. thankz yeahs muh photographers! hahax! i took so manie picturez until i lost counted. seriouslie nowe i know whatz da feelin of ms universe, havin to smile whole nite long. geex. so wentta kap with da guyz after da whole thang, somethan happened to ken and junyang but i am nort gonna go into that.
guys guys guys, i lurve eu guyz so! i couldn't imagine muh lyfe without euu peepx! all da 2/3z, euu guyz are alwaes special to mie alrite? 4/2x, i can never ask to go into a class as good as thiz. I LURVE EUU PEEPZ. euu guyz are definitelie muh boo. =D
*mwahs @ 5:19 PM