<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6280862?origin\x3dhttps://melxxz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Open links in secondary window
;THA ONE.

mell-'


;just because i am me;
and eu are, well, just eu.


VENEZIAAAA; Italia.

;STATEMENT.


paradoxical ; whimsical.
eu can't really handle me.

define me?

eu're a divine BITCH.

;THE MOMENTune.

#Sonohra;
Love Show

;SCREAM to me.


;THEM.
;885566.
;aleney.
;alvina.
;amanda'ang.
;amanda'tan.
;amylia.
;andry.
;baoying.
;barry.
;bayoe.
;bell.
;brittany.
;carolyn.
;capri.
;charlene.
;corinna.
;crystal.
;damian.
;daphne.
;deenah.
;dragon.
;ellie.
;enhui.
;enyi.
;engkhye.
;eugene.
;fion.
;guojie.
;hana.
;huichong.
;hweeying.
;jaclyn.
;jared.
;jasmine.
;jecka.
;jeremy.
;jessica'pang
;jester.
;jingxuan.
;joanna.
;junhao.
;kennyboi.
;laura.
;lester&jeremy.
;linette.
;lisa.
;louis.
;lynette.
;marcus'ee.
;marcus'tan.
;meikwan.
;melissa.
;michael.
;michelle.
;momoko.
;naza.
;nicholas.
;nurul.
;pearlynn.
;polynn.
;qingxiang.
;rebecca.
;rencey.
;rita.
;ruoci.
;sarah.
;shannon.
;sharon.
;shanshan.
;sharania.
;smelly.
;stanley.
;steffie.
;stephanie.
;vannie.
;vivien.
;weiboon.
;weihao.
;weihao'c.
;weixian.
;weixiong.
;wengfai.
;yeouyun.
;yingz.
;yueyue.
;zhenghang.


;PAST memoirs.
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009


;GETTA me.
@ mailey.
;friendster.
;myspace.
;facebook.



eXTReMe Tracker
`and tha mel fanclub keeps rollin. >D
Saturday, July 17, 2004

Can you leave me here alone now
I don't wanna hear you say
That you know me
That I should be
Always doing what you say
Cause I'm trying get through today
And there's one thing I know

I don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
Don't wanna think about you
Or think about nothing
Don't wanna talk this one out
I won't let you bring me down
Cause I know
I don't wanna think about you
Don't wanna think about you

When I wake up here tomorrow
Things will never be the same
Cause I won't wait
Cause you won't change
And you'll always be this way
Now I'm gonna get through today
And there's one thing I know

I don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
Don't wanna think about you
Or think about nothing
Don't wanna talk this one out
This time I won't let you bring me down
Won't let you shut me out
This time I know
I don't wanna think about you

Run away, run away
Running as fast as I can
Run away, run away
I'll never come back again
Run away, run away

Don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
Don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna talk this one out

I don't wanna think about you
Or think about me
Don't wanna figure this out
Don't wanna think about you
Or think about nothing
Don't wanna talk this one out
This time I won't let you bring me down
Won't let you shut me out
This time I know
I don't wanna think about you

Run away, run away
Don't wanna think about you

 
alrite. guyx dun asked mie da outcome. all i know ish, i have no regretx at all alreadie. thankx jester, tiffany, shawn, sherlyn, jeremy, carolyn and rence fer bein there. reallie. and i wanna thank herry too. thankx fer mekin me grow, and thankx me mekin me learn somethin over a night. i miss euu, i seriouslie do. but thatx not gonna change any factz at all. please please please tekcaairee of euurself when i'm not around, dun alwaesx drink so much alchoholx when euu are clubbin. i dun like euu to be a sober and i dun like it when euu were havin hangoverx. it hurtx mie as much as it mekz euu giddie. itx okae, i am okaee. gimme a nite to think it over and i will be as normal as i am tomorrow alreadie. i just realize mabbie we dun have that much fate. but whatever it ish, i will still remember euu as one of da most special person i had ever met, so thankew.
 
went home with sherlyn and talked all da wae back. was tellin her about pierre and herry while she told mie about jason. we came to a conclusion that short relationshipx givez euu da most memoriesx. haha. was havin a reallie good time with her though, mabbie we should hang out more often wahaha. and PLEASE, no more xuchunmei ai ni men!!! that was fcukin gross! but it was fun. shawn, euu had gort a new wife =D reached home at about 12.45am. i felt like callin rence but i dowan to disturb his beauty sleepin time. haha. later he blamed mie fer mekin hebe gone from his dream again. whatx more he just recovered from sickness so yeahx i can tek it on muh own.

two tear drops dropped from da second floor of cine to da basement. one of them told da another, "human tearx are meant fer stuborness." da other one replied, "but it mekx her grow and eased her pain." they dropped onto da floor and da gurl stopped cryin and realized that itx not so painful afterall.
 
[[i.miss.euu.so.much.it.hurtx]]





*mwahs @ 6:55 PM